Sex education is information about sexuality issues clearly and correctly that include birth, pregnancy, sex, relationships, health, psychiatric and community. Sex education also means as we get the science related to gender which includes the growth of sex (men and women), how gender as a reproductive function, about menstruation, wet dreams, and so on until the issue of marriage and pregnancy were discussed in it.
During this time, if we talk about sex education (sex education), which occur in the minds of some people is about relationship sex between men and women. In fact, sex education is a matter of the difference between male sex with female sex. So talk about sex education is still considered taboo and considered a vulgar thing among the public.
Education about sex education or reproductive health or better known as sex education is supposed to be given to children or teenagers who reach adulthood either through formal or informal education, to prevent bias in knowledge about sex education or reproductive health among adolescents. Therefore, there are some things that the background on the importance of sex education or sex education among adolescents, namely:
· To find sexual information for adolescents.
· Have an awareness of the importance of understanding sexuality.
· Have awareness of sexual functions.
· Understand the problems of adolescent sexuality.
· Understand the factors that cause sexual problems.
In addition, there are several things that factor into the importance of knowledge about sex education. The first, in which the children grow older became and they do not know the real sex education. Their parents still consider it as a taboo and not the right to say to their children, so the lack fahaman them, they do not know how important the health of organs reprodukinya and is not responsible for the reproductive organs. .
The second factor, due to lack fahaman teenagers about sex and reproductive health oergan. In their social environment, a lot of media serving and offering information that is pornographic, such as newspapers, television, internet, magazines and so on. The knowledge they gained only limited knowledge about sex that they get from the media, so that the current rampant promiscuity, pre-marital sex and unwanted pregnancy as a result of the lack fahaman teenagers toward sex.
Most people think that sex education (sex education) should be included into the education curriculum was radically in high school to know, anticipate and avoid promiscuity among students or teenagers, as well as to reduce the negative impact of the lack of knowledge of other teens about sex. Material submitted must be accompanied by proper directions and by the rules, so that they get the information that can be understood and not misused.
Maybe we just realized the importance of sex education because it's been a lot of cases about the rampant promiscuity among teenagers. If we talk about promiscuity, promiscuity is actually this has happened since the first, only this time it happened getting worse and increasingly obvious. It could have been influenced by advances in technology which greatly facilitate human interaction and communicate with friends, family, even people who have not known though. Which be required currently not blame each other, but how we provide education about sex is good and true to the teenagers and young people through both formal and non-formal education. That way, at least the teens understand the importance of sex education (sex education) and understand how to maintain the health of their reproductive organs that can later be applied in relationships and life.
With the implementation of sex education in the curriculum of secondary schools is certainly not independent of the pros and cons among both parents and the surrounding environment. Among the things that make the school, parents and the public agree on sex education curriculum is implemented as follows:
1. Sex education in schools can help children understand the impact of sex in their lives, so that illicit sex among adolescents can be overcome denagn provide and expand their knowledge tentanhg danger.
2. Sex education is also available to answer all questions in their minds as to the changes that occur in their bodies.
3. Sexual harassment is now often happens in the world, so that sex education can play an active role in addressing issues of abuse and sexual harassment.
4. Knowledge of sex that they can be much better school than to let them find their own information about sex and pornographic material from the internet. Because sometimes the information they can from the internet it will only mislead them and cause a misconception.
`In addition, there are several things that cause disagreement cons or the school, parents and the surrounding environment of the application of sex education curriculum in their schools, namely:
1. It is probable that information about sex that they get get at an early age is not as expected and feared the wrong understanding.
2. Most teachers are given the task to deliver material to students not sex according to the field and do not have clear information about sex education itself. This would be very dangerous because of the wrong information about sex will be very deadly.
3. If sex education is not delivered correctly, then the sex education material would be a travesty which will then be considered as a prank for the students when the material is given.
In addition to knowledge about sex that we get from educational institutions, books, and other media, we also need to gain knowledge about the sex of the holy book the Quran. The thought of our times has reached new discoveries in all fields. They thought that the knowledge about sex and life that is now being presented is the result of modern nature. Though 14 centuries ago theoretical questions about life and reproduction are presented for known and learned man. It's just time that humans do not have knowledge of the anatomic and physiology to be developed further, so that needs to be explained in these languages are very simple as exists in the Qur'an. Practical aspects are also not left out, about human actions which should be performed in all forms of life, sex life is also not excluded.
Sex is a very basic problem has been described in the Qur'an in the letter of At-Tariq verses 6 and 7. In the verse explained that the area of sex in the male body is called "sulb", while the women's sex district in the body called "taraib". It is considered the most appropriate translation, which is more easily understood. This is clearly different from the interpretation described by the authors of the English, French and other elusive, such as: "humans are created rather than liquid
radiating out from the spine and the bones of the chest. "What is it more of an interpretation and translation of what is in the Quran. Moreover, the Qur'an also discusses the problems of menstruation and sexual intercourse are very clear and detailed.
Sex Education that is material that I can discuss, may be useful for me in particular and for readers in general, could at least give a little knowledge and enlightenment on the importance of including sex education was studying discussions in it.